In Tennessee, a newly enacted sex-education bill, which takes an unabashedly pro-abstinence stance, prohibits public schools from promoting so-called "gateway sexual activity." Unfortunately, the grown-ups who argued in favor of the bill were too polite to define exactly what "gateway sexual activity" is, prompting the opposition to sneeringly dub the legislation "the no holding-hands bill."
Continue HereRelated articles
- Tennessee Passes Law Against 'Gateway Sexual Activity', Critics Suspect Holding Hands Qualifies As Sex (ibtimes.com)
- Tennessee Passes Abstinence Sex Education Law (godfatherpolitics.com)
- Push to add sex education to national curriculum (theage.com.au)
- Tennessee Sex Ed Bill Warns Against Hand-Holding & Other "Gateway Sexual Activity" On The Road To Slutdom (thefrisky.com)
- Tennessee governor signs "gateway sexual activity" bill (news.yahoo.com)